The rescue diver course is crucial and important step in the development of your skills and knowledge, that exceed recreational level.
You will be prepared to manage critical situation, which can be happen in diving, but especially to prevent these situations, how to help yourselves and other divers.
Training leads students to consider how to prevent problems , how to lead a rescue diver.
You will learn and practice:
- Recognizing stress and self rescue
- First aid in dive accidents
- Rescuing divers on surface
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing drowning divers or unresponsive divers
- Search techniques (searching lost divers)
- Leading rescue operation
- Emerging with unresponsive divers
- First aid on surface
- Various techniques of emerging from the water
Entrance requirements for participation in the course :
- At least 12 years old
- First aid certified including CPR (within last 2 years)
- Advance Open Water Diver certified